La Gente

jueves, septiembre 23, 2004

It's a good one

I found this, surfing on the web, and i would like to share it. Isn't hard to understand

The Italian Goes to Detroit One day, I'm gonna Detriot to a bigga hotel.
Inna morning, I go down to eat breakfast. I tella the waitress, I wanna two piss's toast. She bringa me only one piss. I tella her I wanna two piss. She say go to the toilet. I say you no understand, I wanna two piss onna my plate. She say you better not piss onna the plate, you sonna ma bitch. I don't even know the lady, and she call me sonna ma bitch.

Later, I go to eat at the bigga restaurant. The waitress bringa me a spoon and knife, but no fock. I tell her I wanna fock. She tella me everyone wanna fock. I tell her you no understand. I wanna fock on the table. She say you better not fock on the table you sonna ma bitch.

So I go back to my room inna hotel, and there is no shits onna my bed. I call the manager, and tella him I wanna shits. He tella me go to the toilet. I say you no understand, I wanna shit on my bed. He say you better not shit onna the bed, you sonna ma Bitch.

I go to check out, and the man at the desk say, "Peace to you." I say "Piss onna you too, you sonna ma bitch." I go back to Italy.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:46 p.m., Blogger FreemanAMG said…

    quisiera hacer notar el flagrante y rotundo tecleo del seƱor alejandro, lo cual sin duda debera hacerse acreedor a una sancion

     

Publicar un comentario

<< Home